Friday, June 30, 2023

June 29 Giverny- Paris

 Today we went to Giverny , and I think it was my fourth time there! It is a perfect time of year, and the flowers looked spectacular. After the visit we returned to Paris to spend our last night before flying out Friday. I will attach some pictures from the gardens  

I have noticed quite a few things seemed to be different from when I was in France previously. First, I expected all women to be wearing a scarf and that was absolutely not the case anymore. Secondly, everybody dressed like Americans now! It was hard to tell the Europeans from the Americans, because they are more of the same type clothes. In the past that was absolutely not the case. 





. So anyway it was a good trip but I don’t think I’ll do Rick Steves again. 

Here are my pictures. Au revoir!



No comments:

Post a Comment