Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Oct 19 part deux

I arrived at the apartment of Joni & Tom in Montpellier around 1 pm today. I'm so happy to be here but especially to see that Joni is doing well, considering the ordeal she went through.  She had pins put in her shoulder on Saturday so I'm amazed to see that she has kept a good attitude and is slowly getting her strength back. I'd just like to help any way I can, so I helped Joni sort through her paperwork ( insurance, medical, etc) and I washed her hair.  That makes a girl happy!  Tom made us a lovely chicken soup in the meantime, so we're a good team.

Tomorrow Joni needs to go on some errands so I'll go along for the moral support and the adventure.  One stop is to see the police which should be interesting!
I'll be here till Friday night when I have to train back to Toulouse in order to take my flight to Paris on Saturday. Then Sunday  I return to SFO.
My trip has taken an unexpected detour but I wouldn't have wanted not to come here if only for a few days.

Happy to have good wi fi in the apartment!  ðŸ˜Š

( I know I had some dates wrong in my earlier posts and I'm sure there are typos, but I just wanted to get these days written!).

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment