Sunday, February 4, 2024

Going to Spain Feb 12-23,2024

My travel buddy Merle & I will take a tour of Spain with a new (to me) tour group, "Gate 1."  She traveled with this company once before.  As usual. we will go 1 day ahead of the tour so we can feel settled when the tour begins.
The itinerary is below, but besides these places, we will also see other towns on side trips.

Feb 12 fly SFO-Frankfurt-Madrid
Feb 13 arrive Madrid
Feb  14-15  Tour begins.  Touring in Madrid; visit Toledo
Feb 16 Visit Cordoba; travel to Seville 
Feb 17 Tour Seville 
Feb 18 Travel to Granada 
Feb 19 Travel to Valencia
Feb 20 Travel to Barcelona
Feb 21 Barcelona & Montserrat
Feb 22 The tour group leaves but we stay on at a VRBO
Feb 23 Fly Barcelona-Lucern-SFO

The only time I saw any of Spain was a day in Barcelona with Joan & Jolene when we had a timeshare condo in Banyuls-sur-mer in the south of France.  We drove down for a day.
I've been following the weather forecast and it appears the temp & rain will be almost identical to Lincoln, CA!  So I'll pack some warm clothes.  But I'd rather do that than fight the heat and tourists in the summer!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment