Monday, March 7, 2016

Broadway, here I come!

I guess that heading is a little misleading. . . I didn't get cast in a show----but I AM staying at the Marriott Marquis which is on Broadway!

I'll arrive Wed. morning and have booked 6 shows so far and have time to add another.  I'll try for the Hamilton lottery (literally) as a few lucky people can get tickets at the last minute.  I could have bought a ticket for $400-500 but couldn't justify that.  It will be in SF next year anyway.  I did buy the cast album, because in case I can go, I want to be prepared.  I also bought the Hamilton biography that the show was based on.  Just started it.

So, these are the shows so far:
Wed. March 9            8:00    Marquis Theatre                   On Your Feet
Thurs. March 10                               open. . . . (get ½ price ticket)
Fri. March 11             8:00    St James Theatre                   Something Rotten
Sat. March 12                       
Matinee:         2:00    American Airlines Theatre   Noises Off
Evening:         8:00    Cort Theatre                          Bright Star
Sun. March 13
Matinee:         2:00    Studio 54                               She Loves Me
Evening:         7:30    Nederlander Theatre                       Disaster


I'll be with a couple friends and on the weekend there will be four of us, so I know it will be fun!
I don't know if I'll have wi fi in the hotel. . . if I do I'll try to write in the blog.  If not, I may not write. Will see. . . 
Bye for now,
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment