Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Aug. 12, 2014


Hi friends,

Today is Aug 12th; in 15 days we leave for Telluride.  (We go early to get acclimated to the elevation). The Festival begins Friday, Aug 29.  I hope to do my first posting that day, or if not, on the 30th.  We'll then see films each day through Labor Day, and we head home on Tuesday Sept 2.  As always, we will not know which films will be there until they are announced on 8/29.  Michelle & I are being joined by several of her family members and there will be 4 other people with us in the 4 bedroom condo we rented (a new place this time). As before, I will not attempt to write any kind of reviews but instead will list the films and any interesting people we come across.  Please feel free to ask me later if you'd like more impressions of any of the movies. I cannot predict when my postings will be written, as it all depends on time.  Squeezing 4 -5 movies in a day is pretty consuming!
 I can't wait!! :-)
--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment